Storytelling’s Golden Keys
Creating change through conversations includes using anecdotes, metaphors and stories effectively. Beyond the structure of your stories is their delivery. And then there is that “something extra” that makes the difference between competent delivery and telling stories that change lives.
Storytelling’s Golden Keys will give you the structures, tools and skills to make your storying more powerful and more effective, while unlocking the door to the real treasure that is helping people to change… without getting in their way.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to gain and hold attention, while unpacking your story-wares.
- Choosing your role in storytelling (there’s more than one…)
- Four basic structures and seven story-devices which cover most storytelling and anecdote situations.
- Using storytelling and anecdotage to increase what an audience or a listener remembers.
- How to ensure that your audience connects with your stories and anecdotes.
- Getting your listeners to jump to the right conclusions through effective use of inference.
- Using sensory and cognitive priming to enhance the impact of your stories.
- The role of Requisite Variety in state management while telling stories – both your won and your audience.
- And much more…
The cost is £250 plus VAT = £300.00