Michael’s approach to coaching, in any field, is founded on the premise that almost anything can happen within a session: The most extraordinary results can happen within a session that is non-directive and focussed tightly on the client’s agenda.
He’s trained over 25,000, given talks to over 80,000; he is a mentor’s mentor, the coaches’ coach.
In Coach Right, he’ll show you the basics, and teach you the actual function of coaching. Get it right from the start, and no matter what theory or style you’ll wrap around it – your clients WILL get results.
Whether you’re a volunteer coach, want to start up your own coaching practice, are in business as a coach but are having trouble building momentum, or you’re a coach internally in your company, Coach Right will give you the start you need.
If you haven’t guessed, it’s not about the information or theories, it’s about the experience and skill…
In this 2 day masterclass; you will learn:
- Coaching Right requires that you know what to do and when to do it. You will learn a simple and effective coaching model that will get you started fast.
- You will learn what NOT to do. It may be a surprise but some people who are certified as coaches have been taught principles that simply do not belong in coaching and get in the way of their clients getting results.
- Principles of Ethical Practice.
- ”The Swiss Army Knife” of change techniques.
- All important beginnings and endings.
- The business of the business of coaching: what coaching business is really all about. Get the facts before jumping in.
- And a lot more…
The cost is £240 plus VAT = £288